- RSS Channel Showcase 5673115
- RSS Channel Showcase 6168173
- RSS Channel Showcase 6941706
- RSS Channel Showcase 6690268
Articles on this Page
- 07/21/15--03:46: _Enpass
- 03/11/15--11:00: _Encryptr
- 02/14/16--19:42: _Padlock
- 08/30/16--23:35: _Kaspersky Password ...
- 10/03/16--09:29: _Password Pig
- 10/14/16--12:14: _bitwarden - Free Pa...
- 11/03/16--02:15: _Stashword®
- 11/27/16--21:02: _Fillr Autofill
- 02/28/17--10:07: _Secrets
- 04/10/17--02:38: _Password Coach
- 04/26/17--06:41: _SAASPASS
- 02/27/12--15:42: _Password Vault Manager
- 06/24/17--22:09: _Keys Password Manager
- 12/07/15--03:30: _Google Smart Lock
- 11/23/17--04:21: _RememBear
- 07/21/15--03:46: Enpass
- 03/11/15--11:00: Encryptr
- 02/14/16--19:42: Padlock
- 08/30/16--23:35: Kaspersky Password Manager
- 10/03/16--09:29: Password Pig
- 10/14/16--12:14: bitwarden - Free Password Manager
- 11/03/16--02:15: Stashword®
- 11/27/16--21:02: Fillr Autofill
- 02/28/17--10:07: Secrets
- 04/10/17--02:38: Password Coach
- 04/26/17--06:41: SAASPASS
- 02/27/12--15:42: Password Vault Manager
- 06/24/17--22:09: Keys Password Manager
- 12/07/15--03:30: Google Smart Lock
- 11/23/17--04:21: RememBear
Enpass Password Manager: Download the best free password manager app for all mobile & desktop devices. All the information is saved offline in highly-encrypted form.
Encryptr is simple and easy to use. It stores your sensitive data like passwords, credit card data, PINs, or access codes, in the cloud. However, because it was built on the zero-knowledge Crypton framework, Encryptr ensures that only the user has the ability to access or read the confidential information. Not the app's developers, cloud storage provider, or any third party.
Encryptr only ever encrypts or decrypts your data locally on your device. No plain text is ever sent to the server, not even your passphrase. This is what zero-knowledge means.*
You don't even need to hand over any personal data to register. Not your name, and not your email address. The app only requires a username and a passphrase.
Encryptr is free, and completely open source. This includes Crypton.
Being cross-platform, it allows users to securely access their confidential data from a single account from the cloud, no matter where they are. It's currently available for Android, Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X**
* All this zero-knowledge privacy comes at a small cost. Please do not forget your Encryptr passphrase as it is never sent to the server, so it cannot just be reset.
Padlock helps you to manage your passwords with a minimalist interface that makes it super-easy to access, add and edit passwords.
- Built for security
- Simple interface makes it very easy to use
- Open-source, developers can easily inspect the code
- Cross-platform, available through Google Chrome as well as mobile apps
- Synchronize between apps using Padlock Cloud
It’s unwise to use the same password for multiple accounts… but multiple passwords are difficult to remember. Kaspersky Password Manager securely stores all your passwords, addresses & credit card details – and synchronizes them across your PC, Mac, Android phone & tablet, iPhone & iPad… so you only need to remember one master password – to access all your individual passwords & data.
Securely stores your passwords, addresses & bank card data
Synchronizes data for access from your computers & mobiles
Simplifies access to all your favorite websites & accounts
Automatically generates strong, individual passwords*
Includes easy-to-use data capture on mobile devices
Wouldn't it be great if there was an app that:
- Stored all my passwords and other important stuff
- Worked on my PC, Mac, Android and Apple devices
- Synchronised seamlessly
- Was easy to use
- Was really secure
- Didn't bombard me with ads
- Worked even when I was offline
- Didn't need me to set up dropbox or a cloud service
- Was flexible and let me add custom entries if I like
- Allowed me to recover my Master Password if I forget it
Well now there is . Welcome to www.passwordpig.co.uk
Have you ever forgotten a username or password? Do you use the same password for different websites? Let Stashword® take passwords off your hands and help simplify your life. Stashword is an easy and secure password manager and digital vault. It's also the only password you'll ever need to memorize again. Use the iOS app for free. Securely synchronize passwords across all of your devices for only $0.99 per year.
Stashword secure vault and password manager is safe – your unencrypted passwords never leave your computer or device. Nobody has access to your passwords, not even us. Stashword makes passwords easy for everyone.
Passwords Are Made Easy With the Free iOS App
• Securely create, store, and access all your passwords.
• Your Stashword is all you need to remember.
• Optimized for iPhone®, iPad®, and Personal Computer.
• Automatically logs you into your websites.
• Supports 3D Touch for quick access to shortcuts.
• Generate secure passwords with parameters you set.
• Password strength meter shows the best passwords.
• Easily authorize and log into your account via Facebook®.
• Create tags for easy password categorization and recall.
• Digital wallet provides secure access to bank accounts.
• Store credit cards, bank accounts, PIN's and more.
• The iOS app is free!
Stashword is Safe and Secure
• Unencrypted passwords never leave your device.
• Uses two-factor authentication for secure logins.
• Secured with military-grade AES-256 encryption.
• Touch ID fingerprint sensor for secure access to vault.
• Automatic vault timer encrypts using parameters you set.
Fillr autofill - The world's most intelligent autofill is coming to desktop! Autofill so good, it will change the way you transact online forever.
For the non-technical majority, good password security is hard work. We’ve all heard the experts telling us that we should be using strong passwords like e3mf&QA2$1p or Bc9*szpp31D! to secure each individual login. That's great advice. But how? We can't remember more than a few of these things. And yet we need dozens.
Everyone is full of great advice but light on practicalities.
So, in the absence of alternatives, we simply stick with what we know and base our passwords on things that are familiar to us – names, dates, places, sports teams, dictionary words and so on. This puts us at risk because easy to remember passwords are also easy to guess.
Here at Password Coach we believe that the solution to our shared password vulnerability is education. To date, we’ve all been left on our own to figure out a system for password security – even at work. Of course, we learned to drive before anyone let us loose on the roads. But no one has ever taught us a repeatable method for good password security. It’s not our fault that we use risky passwords. No one is taking the time to teach us a more secure alternative. When it comes to password security, this far we've been on our own.
Until now. At Password Coach you'll find a short program of free online training that teaches us all how to master strong password security. There's no software to download or learn. In minutes you will have all of the necessary skills that you need to be able to implement your own strong password security, lock down your accounts and IoT devices, and become a whole lot safer in the process.
Password Coach is available for free for Home and Small Business users (with an optional $5 USD upgrade), and may be licensed by larger businesses to augment their employee security training.
SAASPASS is an Authenticator, SSO product, Password Manager and a repository for Secure notes.Secure access to both work and personal computers that include Apple Macs and Windows with SAASPASS two-factor authentication. SAASPASS works on individual, personal computers and also on company computers managed and controlled by active directory. It can be used for personal use and/or by a company to secure their cloud apps.
Computer Login unlocks your computer and signs you into applications in one step. Simply step up to your computer with Proximity, or Scan Barcode or press Remote Login and you are in!
When admins download the SAASPASS Computer Connector on corporate computers, any employee can authenticate with any computer and access their applications with SAASPASS. When a user authenticates, the appropriate applications become available in a single sign-on format.
Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository. Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords. Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Password Vault Manager is available in two editions: Free and Enterprise. While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams. You can compare both editions by exploring our comparison chart.
A password manager with the military level security at an affordable price
It's where military level security meets the ease of personal use. Just provide the essential feature set for password management. You just know how to use all the features when you open it!
v iCloud sync between Mac and iPhone
v Complete encryption solution: AES-256 + Salt + PBKDF2
v iCloud and local data backup and restore
v Sorted item list
v Searchable item
v Automatic lock after being inactive for 10 min
?????Happily used by thousands of customers?????
"Exactly what I was looking for" --AtomBh"I love this app! Storing your passwords is simple and straightforward. Perfect!" --cscrews"Wow, I never thought organizing passwords would become such an enthralling hobby!" --theninjaofthemountain
Google Smart Lock is a Password Manager in Google Chrome and is also a Two-Factor Authentication tool for Google accounts on iOS and Android.
The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, secure, and auto-fill really strong passwords across your devices.
RememBear saves you time by logging you into websites and apps with just a few taps. This friendly app is also the most convenient way to set secure and unique passwords for all your online accounts, keeping you safe as you explore the Internet.
WHAT DOES REMEMBEAR DO?
- Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access.
- Automatic log-in and checkout: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login and payment information across your favourite apps and websites.
- Prevent identity theft: By generating strong, unique passwords for your online accounts, RememBear makes it harder for your accounts to get hacked.
- Access your passwords anywhere: Passwords are automatically synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets, for a seamless experience.
- Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID.
- Auto-locking vault after inactivity.
- A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault.
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
- Independently audited: RememBear security is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards.
- Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data.
- Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong encryption.
GET IN TOUCH
Is your Bear misbehaving? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about bears to share? Contact our support team by visiting our website https://www.remembear.com/support. You can also connect with us @RememBear on Twitter, and Facebook.com/RememBearApp.